Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonights Guild missions

+2
Zero
Durnik
6 posters

Go down

Tonights Guild missions Empty Tonights Guild missions

Post by Durnik Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:33 am

Ill admit, I arrived late, was out with friends. Yet somehow I was among one of the first officers to arrive and tag up. I was under the impression that officers should set an example and be present prior to other members arriving so we can get setup? It was a flustercluck tonight with people roaming everywhere and not staying with groups. It was hard to see who needed a group. I think we should try harder to make sure we are more organized. Inu is in charge of missions, If she needs us there prior to she knows who she can use as team leaders then in my opinion, We should be there to make the lives easier and less chaotic for all of our sakes. I know some people were late due to dailies, but wasnt the whole reason we stopped doing KQ before missions so we could get assembled and organized in time? We had a plan and a schedule and its slowly been falling apart as less and less people adhere to it. Im guilty of this, Ive missed a couple mission nights and am not always present early enough when I should be. Please try and keep tighter control of your groups instead of them roaming around and starting side things and making a mess out of it all. If you all think im over reacting and think this is stupid, then please, disregard this, but I see it as an issue and think it should be discussed.
Durnik
Durnik
Level 10

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Back to top Go down

Tonights Guild missions Empty Re: Tonights Guild missions

Post by Zero Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:31 am

oh today was saturday... >.> Ill make more of an effort to show up for guild missions. first thing first to put an alarm

Zero
Zero
Light

Male
Guild : Army Of Lightness [AoL]
Number of posts : 1552
City : Las Vegas
Hobbies : Vydia games and music
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:50 am

Sorry I couldn't make it guys :-(
Even though I wasn't there I will say that I think officers need to place more emphasis on their leadership responsibilities and make slightly more effort to make things easier for Inu to run GMs!
I realize it is only a game and some may feel like it is a bit too much...
I believe especially as officers we need to provide a clear example and offer better structure and organization for the very large groups that we are often getting.
I believe Inu is trying to start organising her team leaders earlier.. but people tend to be busy with other aspects of the game...
I am not sure if we should be slightly more... strict about this.. or perhaps look for others we could select as being team leaders???
Food for thought anyway
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness (AoL)
Number of posts : 522
City : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:49 pm

I've thought on this, and as always I have mixed feelings.  It seemed to me that everything pulled together quickly even if chaotic.  I could mentally keep track of the parties.  I knew who said they were full, and I had a basic headcount.  Everyone on the map was in a party.  Even the straggling Liar's were accounted for.  Having everyone stand around for 30 minutes in one spot is boring, and yelling at people makes it lose its fun.

However!  We as officers should be ready sooner.  I was at fault for this.  We should have skipped Megadestroyer and started forming up earlier.  Having a Daily fall at mission time is unusual; but just like with Karka Queen, we decided not to wait till after Karka Queen.  We should not have waited for Megadestroyer.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Flynx Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:35 am

If Im gonna be there I will be there on time and keep my mouth shut from now on. I should not have made any comments that weren't needed.
Flynx
Flynx
Level 32

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 322
City : Connecticut...close enuff
Hobbies : GW...and then other less significant games
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jollykaren Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:58 am

What is the specific time we should all be there?

jollykaren
Level 7

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 71
City : New York
Registration date : 2015-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:49 am

Kara an I will be running Guild Missions this Saturday.  Inu will be away.  Try to arrive at Cornucopian fields at least 15 minutes before start time to start forming parties.  Kara may be taking over mission lead for a while.  She is writing up her own game plan.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:42 am

Yes, I have accepted the role of GMs Leader and I am honestly kinda wrapped! I really look forward to it! In saying that though, if Inu decides she wants to do them again I will step down for her :-)
I have already started writing up a fully detailed 'how to' guide on GMs including how we set up, where and when we set up.
I will post a different 'how to' for the officers at a later date.
Before posting the 'how to' in the general forum round table/activities I will post it in here for you all to check it out and let me know if there is anything else I can add/remove/improve!
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness (AoL)
Number of posts : 522
City : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jollykaren Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:32 pm

This is gonna be exciting =D