Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Missions

2 posters

Go down

Guild Missions Empty Guild Missions

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Guild Missions WILL be held at Hoelbrak - Lake Mourn. Go to Hero's Compass Waypoint.
If you are in a map WITHOUT many tags, please say it in Guild Chat!
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness (AoL)
Number of posts : 522
City : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Guild Missions Empty Re: Guild Missions

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:13 am

For GMs please start arriving 10-15 minutes earlier than start time to ensure we can get organised quickly! join on a RED tag!!
When arriving at Hero's Compass WP please look for a red tag, request to join on them and then stand with your party leader.
Your party leader will be your go to during GMs so PLEASE communicate with them throughout!
I cannot strongly enough recommend Teamspeak (aol.emanon.us) it makes for a much easier, organised and enjoyable experience.
My only request.. when I (or anyone else) am giving instructions or trying to organise.. please be patient and don't talk over me (them).

If you have NEVER done GMs please let your party leader know immediately as they will spend a little extra time helping and guiding you along :-)

Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonic cassandra Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Will see you Kara as long as you don`t start laughing lol.
Demonic cassandra
Demonic cassandra
Level 21

Male
Guild : aol the best
Number of posts : 212
City : Antrim
Hobbies : Gaming-Fishing-an more Gaming lol.
Registration date : 2015-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:42 am

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts, opinions, suggestions or general comments about how I have been running these.
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:10 am

I have had some advice offered to me about the Southsun crab toss which I gratefully listened to.
It was advised that the carrier of the succulent crab should drop the party they are in (temporarily for the event) and open up a party that others can join in (for the event) who can offer full support to the carrier.. Guardians are often the best choice for this.

With the new changes they advised me that there is no need to run around in circles for the start of the count down, this means we can concentrate the support on the carrier without too many issues of 'misplacement'. It isn't until the larger veterans/champions spawn that the carrier will need to start moving around within the circle.

It was also advised that the people defending draw the larger karkas out of the circle and attack them away from the carrier...

I just wanted to find out your opinions on this, figured it would be beneficial to discuss as a collective rather than me making the decision.

I would also like to encourage ANYONE to please come forward with any ideas or suggestions they may have, this is an open and supportive forum where all opinions are considered.
I hope to continue to lead the saturday Guild Missions in a fun, exciting manner.. but continue to learn and develop along the way.
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content