Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Guidelines

Go down

Forum Guidelines Empty Forum Guidelines

Post by Judge Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:51 am

Hey all its Judge. I thought I should move the forum guidelines here. Actually, I'll just link em to this post.

CLUTTER

GENERAL POSTING RULES

Also I would like to add one more thing. A majority of us at the top feel that the posts that need to be paid attention to are not getting the attention they deserve. This is a result of the fun, free atmosphere here on the forum. People are allowed to post whatever they want. Games, accomplishments, and completely random stuff is welcome. HOWEVER, I strongly urge everyone to pay careful attention to every post in every section. A lot of us tend to look at the scrolling portal. Please make an attempt to look at everything being posted here on our great forum. I do have to say I am very proud to be a active member on this forum. Take a look at other guild/alliance forums and you will see meager activity compared to what we have here. Let's keep the good times rolling but let's also moderate ourselves Very Happy
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Forum Guidelines Empty Re: Forum Guidelines

Post by Judge Sat May 09, 2009 9:10 pm

I just wanted to make a quick note about something I think is important...Forum Etiquette. No bad mouthing other people or bashing people in a subtle way. Constructive criticism is welcome but there's a fine line between that and being rude. We do not want anyone to feel they are being personally attacked. Granted sometimes the way I post comes off as brusque I apologize. It's not meant that way. You'll know when I really want to bash someone...but anyways just wanted to add this little tidbit.
Judge
Judge
Level 33

Male
Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down