Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer/GL meeting 29-Jun-2011 7:30pm EST

3 posters

Go down

Officer/GL meeting 29-Jun-2011 7:30pm EST  Empty Officer/GL meeting 29-Jun-2011 7:30pm EST

Post by Kiera Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:57 am

We haven't had an Officer/GL meeting in a bit now, and I'd like to get together with you all Weds night at 7:30pm EST in vent please to touch over the following
- What can we do to not only keep ourselves entertained and enjoying GW but also keep the Guild involved with it?
- What do each of us feel we are not currently doing but we should be?
- How can we get the Guild to talk more? To party together more? We've all seen it, deathly quiet. Enticing people to party-up and even just talk seems to be a challenge excluding those that are always talkative no matter what and always up for any adventure.
- Are there suggestions on further Officer additions? We are going to sadly lose Dan next month so we need to start looking towards new addition(s).
- Is there anything we are currently doing that you feel is NOT helpful or positive for the Guild?
- Can we get back on track with each of us hosting something weekly for the Guild? There's seven days in a week and between all of us we can MORE than cover that via rotation. Would it be feasible? Would it be something we want to do?

PLEASE feel free to respond here too as that will give feedback that can be talked over prior to actually gathering up on vent and save us time to then go kill stuff!
Kiera
Kiera
Divine Light

Female
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 3612
City : Northeast USA
Hobbies : Chasing Dots
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Officer/GL meeting 29-Jun-2011 7:30pm EST  Empty Re: Officer/GL meeting 29-Jun-2011 7:30pm EST

Post by daylecampbell Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 am

Sweet! Glad we are having this meeting. Im sure we can sort some things out, ill be there for sure
daylecampbell
daylecampbell
Level 55

Male
Number of posts : 564
City : Plymouth UK
Hobbies : Photography, Skating ,Wishing for red dots
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Officer/GL meeting 29-Jun-2011 7:30pm EST  Empty Re: Officer/GL meeting 29-Jun-2011 7:30pm EST

Post by Amer Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:06 pm

This is just a mental check list for myself. I can go into more detail during the meeting.

Multiple party ups to involve more and prevent cliques
Our longtime valued silent members
saying hello and good bye
more alliance interaction
maybe a slow cleanse of the quiet and uninvolved
3 week rule
time zones and play time

anyhoo those are a few of the topic that come to my mind.
Amer
Amer
Level 50

Male
Number of posts : 537
Hobbies : GW, Music, LOST, Killer Bunnies, My Family
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down