Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officers Meeting & Recent Promotions

4 posters

Go down

Officers Meeting & Recent Promotions Empty Officers Meeting & Recent Promotions

Post by The Beau Brothers Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:50 pm

As most of you know, I have promoted Clem to Senior Officer and I have promoted Diablo to officer to cover our Euro/Asia time zones. Congratulations to both of you.

I would like to schedule an officers meeting. I previous time for officer's meetings was 11:00 PST on Sundays. We have not had one in a while. I would like to have an officer meeting one week from Sunday 12/30. That is the same day as the Wintersday Lotto Drawing so that will be a good time to get some of us in GW1 for the drawing too!

Anytime will be good for me. Please let me know when a good time for y'all will be. I know most of us are on in the afternoon early evening. Sometime in there would be great.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Officers Meeting & Recent Promotions Empty Re: Officers Meeting & Recent Promotions

Post by Clem Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:16 am

Is that like noon Mountain Time?

Clem
Level 8

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Officers Meeting & Recent Promotions Empty Re: Officers Meeting & Recent Promotions

Post by Isaac Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Sundays are sporadic for me as when I can get on. I usually go to church and out to eat afterwards and it anyones guess how long that lasts (points at wife). Usually we make it home around 3ish MTN.

Isaac
Level 2

Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Well, maybe we should come up with a better time/day. I had thought that Sunday afternoon seems kind-of arbitrary before. It should be a time when most of us should be able to be on at the same time.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blank De Ratche Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:29 pm

sunday afternoons are kinda hard for me too, at least for the next few weeks, maybe saturday?
Blank De Ratche
Blank De Ratche
Light

Male
Number of posts : 1444
City : Florida
Hobbies : GW
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:57 am

So, shall we try for this Saturday then? The 29th? What would be a good time for everyone?
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Clem Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:25 pm

noon mountain time? im good for saturday for the most part.

Clem
Level 8

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2011-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Noon MTN will be cutting it close for me. I'll be on as soon as I can.

Isaac
Level 2

Guild : RAiD
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 pm

LOL... I'm not even sure what I want to talk about. A lot of the issues I've been thinking of have been dealt with through discussions here and individually as I catch officers online. It would be nice I suppose for everyone to chat at the same time though. Lets just say sometime tomorrow afternoon when it looks like a lot of us are online. Only the three of us are chatting here anyway, so I don't know if any other officers have even seen this.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down