Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide.

4 posters

Go down

EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide. Empty EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide.

Post by Pseudonym Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:42 pm

I've had a couple questions about my 5-gambit mesmer setup and decided to just put a quick post up on it.  Note that this is for farming, not for the tier 3 Achievement since my target is Masticus who is Tier 2.

First, the gambits:  Exhausted, On Fire, Squeamish, Frailty, Crowd Favorite.  DO NOT choose hamstring, because this farm is dependent on being able to run.

Second, my gear & buffs:  The important part is very simply, you need speed to do this farm.  I have superior runes of speed on exotic Valkyrie armor, but you could use any other combination to give you the power and speed.  If you don't have speed on the runes, use the BL speed booster.

Second, my traits, 4/6/0/0/4, the intent being you are going to run to the strength orbs and let your Phantasmal Duelist do all the work.

EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide. Gw05510

Most of you that are experienced enough to be farming this know why I chose what I chose the above.

The technique:  Choose Masticus and as soon as you drop in, cast your Phant Pistoleer, then start running to orbs, as soon as Pistoleer is up again, cast, collect orbs, rinse repeat and never stop running even after you have 25 stacks of the orb buff.  Your phantasms will hit both NPCs but once you have 25 stacks of the buff, Masticus will melt.

Utilities:  You will have the fire debuff on you, but once you have 1 phantasm up, your signet passive will heal that away.  Use blink if Masticus gets a cripple on you.  Use signet of midnight if he gets close again.  If you are in trouble you can use blurred frenzy for invulnerable for a couple seconds.  I generally don't need to use anything anymore and run completely unbuffed.

Unfortunately, I have to run but will finish this after I go to dinner with kids.
Pseudonym
Pseudonym
Level 26

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2014-01-09

Back to top Go down

EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide. Empty Re: EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide.

Post by Pseudonym Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:07 am

Since I am back from dinner and all, if you want more details, let me know. Note that this is not the quickest setup to farm, just easy for me since I don't have a thief or some of the other preferred farming toons. Note that I use Masticus because his AOE is minimal and I don't have to worry about him killing my phantasms even if he strikes while I am near one of them. Overall the fight takes about 40 seconds.
Pseudonym
Pseudonym
Level 26

Male

Back to top Go down

EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide. Empty Re: EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide.

Post by crusan Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:25 am

thanks you, this is perfect for me, everytime when anet open the pavilion i spent alot of money in equip, but after the first 100, there is the result:
EZ Mesmer 5-Gambit Gauntlet Semi-guide. KlQMVWw

crusan
Level 0

Guild : aol
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-06-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Owner Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:01 am

wow grats!
Wolf Owner
Wolf Owner
Level 33

Male
Guild : AoL
Number of posts : 331
Hobbies : GW & Motorbikes
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea1704 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:22 am

Nicee!
Andrea1704
Andrea1704
Level 55

Female
Number of posts : 570
City : Netherlands
Hobbies : Flowers, jumping puzzles, playing with the dog, GW2
Registration date : 2013-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudonym Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Awesome!!!! & Grats
Pseudonym
Pseudonym
Level 26

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down