Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Officer Meeting 03/09/15 - Notes

Go down

Officer Meeting 03/09/15 - Notes Empty Officer Meeting 03/09/15 - Notes

Post by The Beau Brothers Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Officers in attendance:  Beau, Bhukk, Seamon, Captain, Verdant, Kainis.

Here are the main points discussed.

1. Good job on coming quickly to a consensus about what ranks we want to keep and their basic definitions. 

2. Great job on Guild Missions.  This Saturday's were the smoothest we've had in a long time.

3. New business:  Rank expectations.  Please see the thread:  Defining Squire Requirements.  Since the meeting and in the spirit of keeping topics in manageable chunks, I've decided we should concentrate on Squire Expectations first.  I have edited my post to reflect this.  

4. Please, comment your thoughts about Squire Expectations.

5. After Squire, we will look at the officer ranks one by one.  Ratch's post about Officer's expectations will be a good start.  I would like our current officers to tackle that post and make it more streamlined and easier to read.  However, Squire first!

6. Inu will be adding a thread about her plans for this coming Saturday's guild missions.  Be looking for it, and be prepared to give your input.

I'm sure I'm leaving something out.  Please, comment if you would like to add anything that I missed.
The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down