Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To much Bickering in TS During Guild Events.

+2
Mutt
Whitehawk
6 posters

Go down

To much Bickering in TS During Guild Events. Empty To much Bickering in TS During Guild Events.

Post by Whitehawk Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:11 am

Ive noticed every time there is a decent amount of ppl in TS somehow a bickering battle starts.I dont really see it happen when Kara is in TS bcuz it gets nipped in the butt fairly quickly.A perfect example of this is tonight during the Guild Hall Claim there was constant Bickering between mel and maxie and a few others.Im only worried this will scare off new Guild Members if they see this kind of behavior.Also i feel like there is no respect for the ranking system midway assigned teams we had Seamon,Oldmate,Kainis,Beau but somehow we had a cavalry member leading yellow Which made no sense to me & during the second attempt i asked Yellow leader to move south so red doesnt have to run through there Maw to get to the one at the bottom and there was 0 fucks given i know bcuz he flat out said yellow is not moving we are here but we had arrived at about the same time and we as red team had to walk all the way around yellow to take south which took us a good 30sec when it could of easily took yellow 7 sec or so.Maybe im just being Ridiculous if so just tell me to shut up lol Very Happy
Whitehawk
Whitehawk
Level 4

Male
Guild : (AoL) Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 44
City : Miami Florida
Hobbies : Gaming,Cooking,Paintball,Modifying My Car
Registration date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

To much Bickering in TS During Guild Events. Empty Re: To much Bickering in TS During Guild Events.

Post by Mutt Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:11 pm

i agree with you. last night went stupid. part of the issue of the bickering was also me. i tried to get the guild organized before starting the guild hall capture the first time thus leading to the cluster fuck. the problem with last night was too many damn leaders. yes the mel and maxie bickering is damn near an all the time thing it seems like. the cavarly tagging up shouldnt have happened. midway say officers and squires only tag up.
Mutt
Mutt
Level 9

Male
Guild : Army of Lightness
Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2015-05-16

Back to top Go down

To much Bickering in TS During Guild Events. Empty Re: To much Bickering in TS During Guild Events.

Post by Demonic cassandra Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:44 pm

I think it`s time that people are told straight mel and maxie and others included,that if you continue to not listen to the officers that are trying to organise the gm`s and things, well you should think of ur future in the aol as this is getting to be so disrespectful and enoying to all members that are trying to enjoy the game,and yes ur right Whitehawk sooner or later this will certainly have a impacted on new guild members that join and i`m sure they wont want to listen to this kinda behavior.
Demonic cassandra
Demonic cassandra
Level 21

Male
Guild : aol the best
Number of posts : 212
City : Antrim
Hobbies : Gaming-Fishing-an more Gaming lol.
Registration date : 2015-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beau Brothers Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:13 pm

Bah, I was composing a response to this and my power went out. Starting over.

I should have acted sooner to nip the bickering in the bud. Unfortunately, I got caught up in my own messiness with Meagan (Socially Out). She really pissed me off by popping in at the last minute after she had not been representing all day, then berating our officers for not being helpful and community oriented. That just made me angry and in turn I fed into the negative atmosphere instead of helping to put an end to it.

The guild missions did start out chaotically. We did not have a solid game plan from the start. We should have planned better. However, I really did kinda want to wing it. I do not like spoilers. It was fun figuring things out.

We talked a lot about these issues after missions in meetings. I hope to have more talks when I am sober. We just have to remember to recognize negativity and put a stop to it fast. That is easier said than done, but all of us should try. If at least one of us realizes it is happening we can message the other and work together to stop it.

The Beau Brothers
The Beau Brothers
Divine Light

Male
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 2949
City : Morgan City, LA
Hobbies : Gaming, Cooking, Bowling, Entertaining Friends
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Tech Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Bickering is not good for new members to see, and we have some great new members and old ones, it wasn't just a few last night it was a lot all trying to put their points across and it just got out of hand, myself didn't have a bloody clue where i was going so i ran to where ever the foe was and killed it, i didn't appreciate the person putting in chat that us officers don't do fuck all to help (sorry for swearing) but if she hasn't represented us for a long time then she shouldn't be in the guild full stop. Embarassed No No No
Mrs Tech
Mrs Tech
Level 17

Female
Guild : AOL
Number of posts : 179
City : Coventry UK
Hobbies : GW's FB, Knitting,Darts,
Registration date : 2014-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonic cassandra Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:22 am

What has happened to all the laughter we use to have on ts.i remember the first time i joned you all on ts and Kara+beau+Mrs Tech+Mr tech and all the others had me nearly in tears with laughter, but now when you sign in it`s just hello and there seems to be know fun anymore.
Demonic cassandra
Demonic cassandra
Level 21

Male
Guild : aol the best
Number of posts : 212
City : Antrim
Hobbies : Gaming-Fishing-an more Gaming lol.
Registration date : 2015-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragnix Pheodron Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:29 am

This really concerns me, I have really missed being part of the guild and game while I have been so busy IRL and I would hate to return to a different atmosphere!
What can we do guys? When I come back I promise I will bring with me my loud crazy talkative self.. but until then.. lets let loose and enjoy our time together.. it is a game remember, we play to have fun xxx
Dragnix Pheodron
Dragnix Pheodron
Level 50

Female
Guild : Army of Lightness (AoL)
Number of posts : 522
City : Melbourne, Australia
Registration date : 2014-06-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down