Blackgate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I came to DFD(isnt really roleplaying but still a story)

3 posters

Go down

How I came to DFD(isnt really roleplaying but still a story) Empty How I came to DFD(isnt really roleplaying but still a story)

Post by Monkin for Armor Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:25 pm

My guild, in ruins, torn apart by a traitor.... Our former leader was rejected a hight position , and took revenge. He swayed people to come to a different guild nd turn their backs on the guild they have made. This happened so suddenly.... Our leader left, our officers, in turmoil. I realized what i needed to do, this guild was no longer runnable, I gathered up rufugess from the guild and formed a ressurection of our old guild. However it was young, and not able to run. We were unsure how to approach things, we all went seerate ways. I was a wanderer for many months, until one day in Lions Arch, I stumbled upon a warrior known as Gandor the Gray...
Monkin for Armor
Monkin for Armor
Level 26

Male
Number of posts : 262
City : Ummm cantha i guess :D
Hobbies : Guild Wars and rts games
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

How I came to DFD(isnt really roleplaying but still a story) Empty Re: How I came to DFD(isnt really roleplaying but still a story)

Post by Rey Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:33 pm

AKA Pinky Twisted Evil
Rey
Rey
Level 15

Male
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

How I came to DFD(isnt really roleplaying but still a story) Empty Re: How I came to DFD(isnt really roleplaying but still a story)

Post by Monkin for Armor Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:27 pm

haha yeah Wink
Monkin for Armor
Monkin for Armor
Level 26

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Litle Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:03 am

Pinky?? didn't know that name.. only know him as mother earth (Jorden = morther earth (on danish)) or Jordiee (Denise told me)
Litle
Litle
Level 44

Female
Guild : nubz
Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkin for Armor Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:22 am

Lol
Monkin for Armor
Monkin for Armor
Level 26

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down